CLASS 3 ASSIGNMENT




Comments

  1. Mam i can't apply my submission

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mam mujhe details m eyes k portion Janna h

    ReplyDelete

  3. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article, Its good and Informative.
    fashion design course

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know How to send the photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mam muje late pata chala hai course to season 1 main krke agar assignment bhejo to chalega kya certification ke liye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mam assigment sent Kaisi Karna hai plz details ME..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mam from this we can get any certificate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mam where can I submit my assignment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks you mam ,mam please tell me how to get certificate

    ReplyDelete

  10. Thank you very much for your valuable information. can you help me in finding out more detail on online fashion design academy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ELEMENTS OF DESIGN IN FASHION